Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Heather Hildenbrand BUNDLE

Okay so we all know how truly amazing Heather Hildenbrand is right? Well if you don't then your in luck because starting today until Sunday she has this amazing SALE on 3 of her ebooks. Now we crazy book chicks, haven't had the chance to read 2 of the books.... but they are on our list and look amazing. So you should stop what you are doing right now, head over to Amazon and one-click these books. You get a chance to read Imitation, which we both absolutely LOVED, Whisper and Across the Galaxy for only $2.99!!! That's right mega deal right there... 3 books for the price of 1!! Heather Hildenbrand $2.99 Bundle

Imitation:
Everyone is exactly like me. 
There is no one like me. 
The rough fabric of my cotton nightgown chafes so I lie very still. They say my discomfort comes from being built like one accustomed to niceties. How is that fair when I myself have never experienced anything but copies of the real thing? 
My entire life is an imitation. 
I am an Imitation. 
I’ve been here five years. Training. Preparing. Waiting.
And now I have a letter.
My assignment has begun. 
I am a prisoner.
I am not Raven Rogen.
I am here to die.

Whisper:
The Cherokee believe when a person dies, their soul is reborn. Life is repeated. An endless cycle of lessons to be learned, love to be found, destiny to be fulfilled. For the past six months, in every flower, every bird, I’ve imagined my parents, relieved of their human forms.

Now, after five months at the Skye View Wellness Center, it was summer. A time for parties and friends, but that’s the last thing I want to do. So when my best friend Erin convinces me to attend a bonfire at Eagle Point, I can’t handle the crowd full of sympathetic stares or drunken class clowns who would use my tragedy as a way into my heart – or my pants. The solitude of the woods offers an escape, until I stumble upon a boy, unconscious and bleeding, his pockets stuffed not with identification but with poetry illustrating the beauty of dying. I’ve seen enough death. I will not leave this boy’s side.

Even after he wakes, when the only thing he can remember are visions of events that haven’t happened yet…

Across The Galaxy:
Alina Leone is in hiding. 

Her parents are dead, her best friend is a horse, and she can’t return to her home planet of Gliese until the Shadows, the monsters who hunt for her, are found and destroyed. 

But they found her first. The same creatures that murdered her parents and forced her to flee to Earth all of those years ago. And they’ll stop at nothing to destroy the only thing standing in their way for universal domination – Alina.

She must find the strength to defeat them, even if it means choosing between victory and the one she was meant to save…

You should also check out her other bundle... Can anyone say Dirty Blood Series? Dirty Blood Omnibus and get ready for the release of the next book in the Dirty Blood Series!

Then again you can never really go wrong with a Heather Hildenbrand book so pick them all up! We certainly did! And because Heather is Awesome.... there's also a GIVEAWAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment