Thursday, September 5, 2013

Soul Survivor Blog Stop


Buy Links
Amazon | B&N





Hailee Mai Hart is just a simple, normal girl. Or so she thought. When she left her one-horse town for a college education in the 
big city, she never could've imagined what awaited her.

She's quickly thrown into a world filled with angels, danger, and a curse ... her curse. Come to find out, she's not so simple after 
all. She's actually the last of her kind, and the fate of the world rests on her shoulders. She has one chance to save Earth, and it 
all comes down to one choice: Light or Darkness. What is right and what is wrong is all a matter of perspective, which leaves 
her heart dangerously tangled. No matter which path she takes people will die, and that's just not an option.

Will she be able to save everyone, or will she be the Soul Survivor?


Michelle Nicole is not only an amazing writing but an awesome person. She’s one of the sweetest people I have ever met and one of the most helpful one too. When I practically begged, yes I totally did and not afraid to admit it, to be one of Michelle’s beta readers I was really excited! I was not disappointed.

Hailee thought she was a normal, simple, farm girl out to experience college for the first time, but she’s totally not. Finding herself in a bad area searching for something she runs into some trouble. Cue Alex. Alex comes to her rescue and Hailee is smitten. From that moment on everything she thought was normal is going to be completely turned upside down. Starting her first friendship with Alex, then to a relationship, things are starting to look up for Hailee… or so she thought.

Alex knows things about Hailee. Things that Hailee doesn’t know yet. See the problem? I absolutely fell in love with Alex. His protectiveness over Hailee, how sweet he is, but something seemed off. When Amitel, don’t really care for her much but she does grow on me later on, comes into the picture I figured out what that something was. You want to know? Read it lol! This is when everything starts to unravel and makes me question Alex’s true feelings. Hell after finishing the book, I’m still questioning everything.

By now we know Alex and Amitel aren’t quite human and the world Hailee thought she knew, is completely blown apart and she’s the center of attention. Alex has a duty to protect Hailee, but when the Darkness comes to stir up drama, can he protect her? The Darkness AKA Seth is sinfully hot. Like standing in his presence will make you faint, but he’s supposed to be the bad guy right? When Hailee starts dreaming about Seth… well having nightmares that is, were does she stand? Torn between Alex and Seth, Light and Dark, Peace and Destruction… how do you decided?

What would you do if you just found out that you are the only one who could save humanity, but at a hefty price, could you do it? Michelle Nicole wrote a magnificent tale of the age old good vs evil… but with a twist. What happens when the ones you thought are good are the ones gunning for your life? Who do you trust, who can you trust?

I was worried about Hailee falling for two guys, but Michelle wrote in a way where you love both the guys either way. I won’t say who Hailee ends up with, I mean after all this is only book one. I will say that once you start it’s going to be hard to put down and the twist at the end is going to have you begging for the second book. This is an awesome debut novel from the lovely Michelle Nicole and I cannot wait to read more of the books from this author!
<3 Dani

WOW..... what can I say but WOW.  Soul Survivor by Michelle Nicole hooked me and kept me guessing and wondering through the whole book.  I even at times felt conflicted. Hailee was a girl that didn’t make friends easily, and didn’t have too many. She found herself wondering around a place that she felt led too and wasn’t sure why.  Until she bumped into this hot guy named Alex.  Who quickly became her friend.  At first I was like, this is a little weird, what is happening here.  I kept reading because I thought, wow this Alex guy was a little too good to be true. They quickly became friends and got close.  I was like awwwww I love this so cute.  Then in steps Ami, Alex’s betrothed?  What??? Say what??  Okay so Alex isn’t human. He’s  Guardian Angel.  I was floored and felt dismayed like Hailee when she was lied to.  This does’t change their relationship though.  Alex is an awesome guy, well he is an Angel.
Darkness is out to destroy Hailee because she is special.  Special how?  Well you need to find out.  But who said Darkness can be cute as well?  Well yes..... He can. Seth.... I did not hate him from the get go.  But this is where I was conflicted.  She was drawn to Seth but she has a choice to make. Light or Dark?  So what does this mean? Seth or Alex?  But Alex is betrothed! You see where I was conflicted.  STAY with the story though, you will understand as I did.  Hailee reads Seth dead on and I trusted her instincts to the end. Please do the same!
Michelle Nicole has written a book that is now a favorite of mine. I cried and didn’t want to put it down to then end! You might be saying, Christina Tell me more.  NOPE go get it and read it!  I am so glad Dani told me to give it a go.  I knew nothing about it. Just picked it up and read.  Now that you know, go do the same!
-Christina

Giveaway Prizes: 
1 – Print copy of Soul Survivor by Michelle Nicole {US Only}
3 – eBooks of Soul Survivor by Michelle Nicole {International}


Michelle Nicole was born and raised in wild, wonderful West Virginia. While her first passion is numbers, not long into adulthood, Michelle rediscovered her love of books and with it the joy and fulfillment of writing her own stories. She spends
her days working as a CPA and her nights weaving tales of love, friendship, and everything in between.

When she's not working or writing, you'll find her binge watching her favorite TV shows, reading, tweeting, hanging with her husband and furry children, or spending time with her close knit extended family.
Stalk Michelle


3 comments:

  1. Thank you both so much for being a part of the tour!!! Dani and Christina I heart you both soo much!!! Loved your reviews!!!! Thank you!!!!!!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great and thorough reviews! Fantastic job, ladies, and I'm so glad you both enjoyed the book. Thanks so much for participating in the tour.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the sound of this. Thank you for the informative reviews.
    -Dilettantish Reader

    ReplyDelete