In honor of the Holidays we decided to host a few more giveaways! We know you love us right?! Yeah well the next 5 days we will have a giveaway each day! 3 on this blog and 2 on our other blog for you readers are not so "nice" so be sure to check out our tweets and facebook updates!
We hope all of you have a wonderful holiday and a wonderful New Year!
Stay safe everyone!
With love from our family to yours!
-Dani & Christina
I have spent every summer since I was ten years old with my father in London. Every summer, since I was ten years old, has been uneventful and boring.
Until this year.
And this year, after a freak volcanic eruption strands me far from home, I have learned these things:
1. I can make do with one outfit for three days before I buy
2. If I hear the phrase, “You’re not in Kansas anymore, Toto,” even one more time, I might become a homicidal maniac.
3. I am horribly and embarrassingly allergic to jellyfish.
4. I am in love with Dante Giliberti, who just happens to be the beautiful, sophisticated son of the Prime Minister of a Mediterranean paradise.
5. See number four above. Because it brings with it a whole slew of problems and I’ve learned something from every one of them.
Let’s start with the fact that Dante’s world is five light-years away from mine. He goes to black-tie functions and knows the Prime Minister of England on a first name basis. I was born and raised on a farm in Kansas and wear cut-off jeans paired with
But hearts don’t care about differences. Hearts want what they want. And mine just wants to be Dante’s girl.
My heart just might be crazy.
Courtney is totally awesome and is going to giveaway a SIGNED copy of Dante's Girl!
US & Canada Residents only any one else will get an Ebook Copy!
a Rafflecopter giveaway